Wednesday 30 October 2019

Your Mid-Week Update for 10/30/19

I have killed two hitchhikers since I last wrote to you, dear readers.

And it felt fucking fantastic to put my creativity to use in a physical, meaningful way. Honestly, I don’t know why I was so stressed about it before – other than facing the inevitability of my capture – I need to be doing what I love doing BECAUSE the world is ending.

Anyways, it was so fulfilling to just tear into two separate humans, have the power to take their life and then do it. Follow through and accomplish something. Sure it was just one couple but the way their eyes…the betrayal as she realized that I had just stabbed her husband and even though she’d put her trust in me, a stranger, I was about to do the same to her. Amazing. The chase through the forest was absolutely worth it to finally pin her against a tree and slash her throat, the blood splattering everywhere because of how fast our hearts were beating together.

It was magical.

I can’t wait to do it again.

Although, I do not miss the cleanup. The smell of bleach may feel like home but it is time consuming and I always end up ruining my favourite clothes.

That’s why you thrift shop wherever you can. One: cheap clothing you can toss or burn if you really need to. Two: thrift clothing contains trace evidence of all the people who’ve worn those clothes before. Plus you can change your wardrobe every couple of months to keep from creating recognizable patterns.

It all comes back to recognizable patterns. That is the way to survive. Your routine can never be stationary. And trust me, I know it can be very frustrating, but it is the tried and true method that I’ve found. And giving in. That’s the other survival tactic you can chose to employ: Identify your true self, your base instincts, and give yourself over to them. I’m starting to realize that it’s a pretty good way to live. Suppression just makes you miserable and it doesn’t accomplish anything. Be smart about it, give over completely and you may end up in prison for the rest of your life. But don’t fight your inner self.

If you want to kill the hitchhiker, kill the hitchhiker. Just do it right.

Because giving in feels So. Damn. Good.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment