Wednesday 16 October 2019

Your Mid-Week Update for 10/16/19

Apologies for leaving you all in the lurch last week, it’s been a hectic couple of days which culminated
in the most panicked I may have ever been. Being. This is an ongoing crisis.

I left the notebooks hidden in the house. When we left all those months ago, it didn’t feel like a priority
considering we were going to be arrested anyways. But when we came back, I didn’t check. I was so
relieved that there wasn’t an angry mob waiting on the other side of the door that I grabbed what I
could carry and left the rest behind. 


Last week, as I was writing the update, I remembered the books. And that the house was in
foreclosure and it was be thoroughly cleaned. So I raced over there before work and you guessed it:
the books were gone.


The notebooks detailing every murder I’ve ever committed, now missing from their hiding place after a
police investigation leading to my son abandoning his family. You know, those notebooks? Someone
has them and now we’ve entered the most panicked I will ever be. 


I don’t know what to do! I don’t know who has them or what they plan to do with them. I don’t know
where or when they might strike at me or my family. 


It’s a million unknowns weighing on my chest. I haven’t been able to fall asleep all week.


Side note: I don’t understand those people who say “I haven’t slept in days.” If I don’t get enough
sleep, my body basically shuts down until I can catch up. It’s not healthy to force your body to stay
awake when it doesn’t want to. Stress while you’re awake and get sleep while you can. 


Which is what I’ve been reminding myself as I try to figure out what to do about these missing
notebooks. The notebooks that will certainly have me drawn and quartered in the street. People seem
to be opposed to my previous works and might not like proof of worse crimes. If the wrong people see
these - if ANYONE sees these - there will be no running away or passing the blame or talking my way
out of it. 


I will be a goner. 


What do I do?


I can’t live in constant fear, waiting for something to happen. But I can’t ignore that this has happened. 


I need help.


As always, dear readers, 

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment