Wednesday 22 May 2019

Your Mid-Week Update for 05/22/19

I haven't much to report this week, dear readers. I fear I've fallen into a familiar pattern of killing for relief and barely clinging to what family I have left. I don't sleep. I barely eat. I kill and I travel. No rest for the wicked.

I dreaded this day. When my life would become more about avoiding capture than actually living. My kills quickly lose meaning when they are continually rushed. I'm careful not to always stop on our route - whatever route it is. We're long past having a plan and now we're just driving.

As I said: running rather than living.

I hate it.

I hate that the one thing that truly brought me joy is now the only thing that drives me. I hate not knowing what's happening to Jason or what I can do to help him. But most of all I hate that Charlotte Westburn is still alive.

The Westburns have destroyed my family. They took my daughter. They're trying to take my son. They're trying to steal my life. And there's nothing I can do to stop them without putting what family I have left in danger.

Who am I kidding? I put them in danger the day I slit that jock's throat when I was 17. I can't not give in to my desires. My needs. And I'm not a deranged killer who can't make a home. Make a life. I deserve the life I made. And they

And she is stealing it from me.

I've kept her alive this long - brought her on our travels - because I thought she could be of some use to me. But perhaps the best thing Charlotte could do for me is die so that I may live. So that I can get my family back.

I feel a plan forming, dear readers.

I plan that means it's time for me to return home. And make things right.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment