Wednesday 3 April 2019

Your Mid-Week Update for 04/03/19

This past week, I chose to focus on the craft and just getting through each day without worrying about things I can’t control. Jason is leaving, Casey is going back to school but she is never alone – which means I met her first friend. Not her only friend but the first of her friends that I am meeting. Maybe she only has one friend. I still know very little about this traumatized girl living in my house. I’ve been very impressed with James’ ability to connect with her. Especially know that she’s so paranoid, he’s been driving her to school when he can and she does seem to go to him minor problems or to share stories about her day. He’s how I found out about her connection to the politician I assassinated.

And I have been calling it an assassination because while my motives were not political, I believe Charlotte’s were so it still counts. Which makes it all so much worse. And I just have to let Casey continue to fear being anywhere alone because the only way to assure her that she’s safe is to tell her how I know that the killer isn’t coming after her. And that just opens a whole other can of worms.

Focusing on the craft.

For some reason, I was feeling the urge to show some extra aggression in my kills this week. No idea why. My favourite one was the man who cut me off on the freeway so I followed him home. I noticed his neighbour’s house was for sale so I broke in to make sure it was empty before I gave him a minor dose of carbon monoxide poisoning and dragged him next door. I used a crowbar and hammer to reverse the direction of all his arms and legs. Then I took a hammer to his ribs which punctured his lungs. Then I stuffed a rag down this throat so he’d be chocking on his blood as he exsanguinated to death. For good measure, I removed his eyeballs and used his own bloody fingers to draw a smiley face with them on the counter. Then I cleaned up and left; in and out in less than two hours.

I kind of feel bad that these strangers aren’t going to be able to sell their house for a long time but I did enjoy the creative freedom. It reminded me of why I do this. It’s not a job or a chore to kill people – no matter how I’ve been feeling lately. I do it because I genuinely love what I do. There can’t be any other reason. I don’t do it for fame or money so the only thing left is passion. It felt really nice to remember that.

Sometimes you just got to do something for yourself.

As Always, Dear Readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment