Wednesday 19 September 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 09/19/18

Just so you all know: Chloramine gas poisoning is not fatal in small doses but it does hurt like a bitch.

I'm still coughing and my insides just ache all over. The only good thing is that James saved the victim I tried to poison so I got to take out some of my frustrations on him.

It's his own fault for getting caught, really. Not that I'm a big fan of victim blaming - people's actions are their own. If I want to kill, I'm going to find a way to do it, no matter what excuse I give for choosing one person over another.

All that said, he was jogging alone at night on an unlit stretch of highway. What else was I supposed to do except hit him with my car, stick him in my trunk and take him back to the house to experiment on. It was the only logical decision. I had a need, he fulfilled it, and clearly he didn't feel the need to take any precautions. 

I think women are naturally more cautious - especially in situations where they could be exposing themselves to man-made dangers like murder or construction or mosh pits. They're trained to be aware of their surroundings at all times so though many of my victims are women, I have an easier time catching men off guard.

I mean don't you guys ever look at a situation and think, "maybe I shouldn't walk down this dark, deserted alley"? The people who write horror movies didn't just pull it out of their collective asses. LISTEN to the people who tell you about the dangers in the world.

I mean...don't because I like exploiting the system where men generally don't think they need to care about their safety. 

It's not sexist to point out that there is a difference in the way men and women generally conduct themselves when they're alone in a public place. I don't think. There are still stupid women and overly cautious men but overall, men are easier to catch. 

Everyone dies the same, though. And that's what's important. 

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment