Wednesday 23 May 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 05/23/18


It’s too nice outside to write. It’s too nice outside to do anything inside.

It’s very early in the morning and already the sun is up. Like it’s suddenly summer and we just skipped over spring. Which is a little unfortunate for me because mud is fun to work with when it comes to burying bodies – namely, soft and pliable ground makes for easy disposal.

That being said, the weather is lovely and I hate that I have to work in an office with no openable windows. Therefore you, dear readers, will have to enjoy the sun on my behalf.

So, go outside and enjoy the day. While you can. Because today could be your last day. I try not to kill my fans but it happens. It has to. I know I’m not the only one who reads this and I kill a lot of people.

The odds are against you.

Please don’t stop reading.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment