Wednesday 14 March 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 03/14/18


You know how you can feel your body shutting down when it’s sick? I think I caught something from my victim the other day. Oh sure, “they can’t hurt you when they’re dead” but they can sneeze on you when they’re alive.

Seriously, she sneezed while I was chocking her. I didn’t think that was physically possible. You learn something new about the human body every day.

And of course, the news is saying that this is the worst flu season in years so if I get sick, I’m going to be out of commission until I’m recovered because it’s rude to share germs. I understand that it’s rude to sneeze on people – even if they are trying to kill you. It didn’t exactly endear me to her.

I’m tired and my sinuses ache. This is not going to be a nice cold, it’s going to hurt.

Every time I sneeze, I want to punch something. It may not cure me but it will make me feel better.

I hate being sick. Like properly sick. I am useless for days and I accomplish nothing. No kills, no work, nothing.

Ugh, I can feel the phlegm.

No. I’m going back to bed.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment