Wednesday 30 August 2017

Your Mid-Week Update for 08/30/17

Not much to report this week. I’m trying to enjoy the warm weather while it’s still here. It seems like half the office is off on vacation – though, in reality, it’s only two. It was just two of the productive ones. Everything has been quiet at home. I know I haven’t talked about them in a while but that’s just because everything is okay.

I think we’re out of milk.

That’s as crazy as it gets right now. I think I’ve talked about this before but lulls aren’t bad. It’s when you start obsessing that lulls become dangerous. I suppose that’s true of everything; if you let it consume your thoughts it’ll take over every part of you.

Look at me, with the semi-clever lines.

As I said; all’s well.


I cannot think about it; the lull. Like a calm before the storm. This happens every time and yet I never learn. Maybe I never will.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment