Wednesday 31 May 2017

Your Mid-Week Update for 05/31/17

This week’s update is brought to you by the rolling meat cleaver. I’ve used a meat cleaver before – obviously, it’s such a fantastic tool – but last week, James brought me home a rolling meat cleaver. Some men bring home flowers, some bring home useful, personalized items. He’s amazing – as is this tool. It is exactly how it sounds: it rolls, latches onto skin, and just pulls. And bashes. And tears.

It’s so pretty. Like it’s Christmas all over again. But actually fun.

I’ve just been playing with it all weekend. My husband is very pleased with himself – as he should be. I love my present.

Things are just happy right now, I’m in my bubble of contentment right now. Nothing can ruin my mood.


Shit.

I just said that so something horrible is going to happen in the next week or so.

Shit.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

1 comment: