Wednesday 29 June 2016

Your Mid-Week Update for 06/29/16

I think summer vacation has officially begun. Jason is working extra hours to save up for school, James is working overtime to gain favours for his promotion; and I’m stuck in the ordinary routine: work and kill, work and kill.

We have officially entered monotony.

Not that I mind. This is what I wanted; no responsibilities. Just spending my days doing what pays the bills, and my nights doing what I love. And spending time with my husband when he’s not dead tired. We’ve settled into a routine that leaves plenty of room for exploration. I have tons of free time to experiment and have fun. Like I said I would.

I finally found a way to kill someone with a sewing needle. A little underwhelming to watch but so cool for my inner nerd.

The obvious answer would be to stab the carotid artery and watch them bleed out. But stabbings are so boring. This is the opportunity to get creative. After a little bit of research, I found a thin man, took him around the corner and punctured his lung, causing a collapsed lung that eventually led to his death a few minutes later. The challenging part was to get such a short needle to pierce a lung with enough force to detach itself from the chest wall. It was kind of a long shot but I pressed it with the heel of my hand and pushed with enough force to send it through. Like I said: long shot. But it paid off, it really did.

It wasn’t much to look at, the man gasped and suddenly struggled to breathe. Eventually he passed out and died from lack of oxygen. As simple as that. But knowing what was going on inside made it satisfying. I loved it.

My other really interesting kill was actually last night. I used a drill to push right through a woman’s skull. Not terribly original but fun to watch. I doubt you’ve ever seen someone lobotomized while conscious and then watched them bleed out in about half an hour but it’s a sight to see. She didn’t feel any pain. She didn’t even notice she was bleeding until it was all over her face, and then she just wandered around the alley in a dumbfounded state until she collapsed in a trail of her own blood. I watched, laughing to myself. She had no idea what was going on around her. She was like an animal, incomprehensive in the face of danger. How could I not laugh?

Afterwards, I came home to an empty house and it suddenly hit me. I’m starting to get lonely. The boredom and the desire to kill are just my way of coping. I need a new project. Like Daniel but with less drama. My own project. One I can control.

I think I might have an idea but I’ll hold off on saying anything else until I try it out this Friday. I’ll let you know if it’s a viable option.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment