Wednesday 7 November 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 11/07/18


I am currently writing this in the midst of an oawful fever so pease excuse any spelling or grmamrr. Guys, being sick sucks. A lot . I can barely keep my eyes open and I feel like the insdie of my face is on fire. You know the type of scik wehre you can’t even sleep due to congestion so you’re just ocntantly exhausted. I don’t even have the nergy to kill this week. I just want to sleep and maybe sleep some more. But noooo I have to go to work andtake care of my family and not die from congestion. I don’t even have any decongrestant in my house – I have to leave my house and go buy some and I just so far away. You thought man-colds were bad, just wait until a woman actually complains about being sick. Is that sexist? I’m nto sure anymore. Is it just the truth and still sexist? Is it a stereotype that has enough ring of truth that we don’t question it enough? Where is the line? Ignore me, dear readers, I’m nust being grumpy. But I really do need to go buy cold meds so I can back to bed.

Rememebrr to take care of your body. It’s really shutty when yu don’t.

As always, dear raders,

Stay Safe

***EDIT***

It’s been a few hours. I’ve had a nap. I was very tired. I stand by…some of what I said. Take care of your mind and body. I’m also going to attempt to translate what I wrote.

Let’s see.

I am currently writing this in the midst of an awful fever so please excuse any spelling or grammar. Guys, being sick sucks. A lot. I can barely keep my eyes open and I feel like the inside of my face is on fire. You know the type of sick where you can’t even sleep due to congestion so you’re just constantly exhausted. I don’t even have the energy to kill this week. I just want to sleep and maybe sleep some more. But noooo I have to go to work and take care of my family and not die from congestion. I don’t even have any decongestant in my house – I have to leave my house and go buy some and I just so far away. You thought man-colds were bad, just wait until a woman actually complains about being sick. Is that sexist? I’m not sure anymore. Is it just the truth and still sexist? Is it a stereotype that has enough ring of truth that we don’t question it enough? Where is the line? Ignore me, dear readers, I’m just being grumpy. But I really do need to go buy cold meds so I can back to bed.

Remember to take care of your body. It’s really shitty when you don’t.

That wasn’t too bad. Seriously just…I’m going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment