Wednesday 5 September 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 09/05/18

Do not, for a moment, think that appearances don't matter.

I was interviewing a few potential new employees in my department and I can tell you first hand, if you came in and I didn't like what you were wearing or the way you smiled, you were screwed. 

I mean, I wouldn't kill you - probably - but I certainly wouldn't hire you.

I bring this up, not only as a reminder to look your best - and not wear jeans to a business interview - but as a segue into a story about my weekend. 

I let James pick my roleplay. Not sexual roleplay...this time. But I let him pick which character I would play in order to lure a victim. This time, I played a damsel in distress. Maybe cliche but always fun. Mostly I get to mock my victims who think they can get away.

"Please sir, help me, he's going to kill me. Help me, help me." 

It's so much fun.

They get drawn in by my innocent face and then stabbed in their own face. With a knife. It's a good system really.

So just remember that next time someone approaches you. They could have ulterior motives. Don't trust anyone.

Or do. I always love a look of surprise.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment