Wednesday 18 July 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 07/18/18


God damn, mother fucking shit!

It’ll be fine.

It actually doesn’t matter in the long run.

I was just looking forward to killing her.

Mary is dead.

Her boyfriend said it was ruled an accident. Supposedly, she was crossing the street when she was hit by a car – a good place to do it, if you are going to be hit by a car. Sadness makes me joke. They haven’t found the driver but the police said there wasn’t much else they could do.

I just really wanted to kill her, you know? I’d been building up to it for months and then she was gone, just like that. I didn’t even get a chance to stab her or pour acid in her eyes. Not even a little blunt force trauma. It just seems so unfair. I called dibs on killing her and the universe just scoops her up. Rude.

Now I have all this murderous energy and nowhere to direct it except at random people I come across on my way home. I can’t help it, I need a good, dirty kill. It’s like an itch I can’t scratch and it’s been eating at me all day. It just needs to get out of my system and I can go back to my regular kills. Just something ridiculously messy. Like a saw.

Or a lawn mower.

Shit, our lawn mower is broken. I’m calling the repair guy when I get to work. Hopefully he works late hours.

A lawn mower would be really good. Things would get caught in the blades. And it would get everywhere. The back lawn does need some extra help – it’s been such a dry heat lately.

Having a plan does help satiate my needs.

Now it’s just the anticipation. It kind of gets me going.

I might be a little late to work today.

As always dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment