Wednesday 4 July 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 07/04/18


I may have to move up the timeline with Mary. We’ve been friends for several months, she’s met James, I’ve met most of her conquests and we’ve been on several outings that would absolutely pass the Bechdel test. And then she tells me that she wants to move away. “Make a fresh start.” What bullshit. She is running away from her problems because she can’t find a descent relationship to save her.

And in this case it might have actually saved her life.

Let me be clear, I am not slut shaming. She can sleep with whoever she wants; but she is not handling it in a mature, professional manner. Granted, neither am I. But that’s not what we’re talking about.

We’re talking about I have to kill Mary months earlier than I wanted to because I waited this long and if she moves away, I will miss out on a great kill. The look of betrayal on her face is going to be amazing.

It just sucks when things don’t work out exactly the way I wanted them to. Why is the universe not in sync with my personal desires? Yes, that was sarcasm. Some days it’s all I have left.

That’s the big news this week: someone is going to die a lot sooner than they were meant to. Which, if you’ve read this blog more than once, you know is a daily occurrence.

Although, do any of my victims die before they’re meant to or am I enacting some self-fulfilling prophecy in which they were always supposed to die by my hand?

It’s questions like these that remind me why I should be in bed instead of getting up early for work. The beauty of someone in my high-ranking position is that I can, occasionally, change my work hours to suit my needs. This month, I decided I wanted to leave earlier to avoid summer traffic. Tourists. Good for killing, bad for my patience. Of course, in order to leave early, I need to start earlier.

I’m going to be cranky for a little while.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment