Wednesday 20 June 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 06/20/18


The problem with doing these updates on the same day every week is that how I'm feeling in the moment isn't necessarily a reflection of the entire week.

There was something that happened last Thursday that was really bothering me and I really wanted to share it with you; now I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

I can barely remember what I ate for dinner last night.

Chicken!

One mystery solved.

But that's my point: it's getting harder to remember the little things. Maybe they don’t matter but they matter to me. Small moments in life are very important – not just because they could, clichédly, be your last – because they make up your life.

That’s more of a cliché.

I’ve lost the high ground in this conversation, haven’t I?

Whatever. Things happened this week, it’s not important anymore.

I’ve been sick for over a week now and I’m done with it. I’m getting better but I hate when my body isn’t 100%; it means I need to take more precautions when I’m killing and it sucks. Face masks and thick latex gloves and extra strength bleach are not game changes, just less convenient for fulfilling my needs. They get in the way. And they’re squeaky – the gloves.

Any cold remedy recommendations? I’m sick of…being sick.

Whatever.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment