Wednesday 28 February 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 02/28/18

So…funny thing; I thanked James for getting rid of my witness for me and he had no idea what I was talking about. I never had a witness just disappear before.

Maybe I still haven’t.

In any case I’m back to my regular murder schedule. There’s no point worrying about things out of my control.

Anymore.

I’ve been on this dismemberment spree lately. Not just beheadings but…multiple pieces of people. It’s actually very satisfying to make a clean cut. You know when you got to a restaurant or catered events and the platers are cut absolutely perfect. I keep thinking of carrots which might be because my last kill lost her fingers in a “maybe this is the beginning of a serial killer” vibe.

Of course it’s not, because I learned my lesson about creating obvious patterns. The answer is always DON’T DO IT. It’s never worth it to be witty and creative when you can be quick, clean, and to the point. If you learn anything from fictional villainy it’s that you never let the hero live for the sake of some future reason (be that revenge or magic hour).

Why do tomorrow what you can kill today?

This has been your inspirational quote of the day.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment