Wednesday 14 February 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 02/14/18

Shit, shit, shit.

I got caught. Plain and simple.

That stupid accident.

Last week I talked about the couple I dismembered and left in an alley when I witnessed a car accident that had me in the police station over night. Apparently, the accident was more serious than I thought and thanks to an anonymous tip and a well-placed security camera, I was called in for questioning.

I was released of my own volition but instructed not to leave town like in all those cop shows where they know who the killer is but don’t have enough proof.

And to top it off, James can’t get in to talk to this supposed witness because they’re in protective custody and there’s a rumor that the department has a leak.

Suddenly there is so much riding on the next few weeks.

Shit.

At this particular juncture, I don’t have a game plan and that is making me nervous. So I turn to you, dear readers. Any suggestions?

Because other than “no more murder”, I can’t see a solution. As it is, I’m putting a temporary holding on any upcoming murder plans; but I won’t stop unless I’m stopped. And I will not be stopped.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment