Wednesday 24 January 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 01/24/18

I think I take for granted how organized serial killers typically are. It occurred to me the other day how messy my non-murderous co-workers can be. It’s been engrained for so long that cleanliness, timing, and preparedness are essential to living; I never thought otherwise. Mind you, I am far from obsessive compulsive – not that far – but it just makes sense to me that you have to do the work.

How do normal people not have multiple contingency plans? In an oddly inspirational way, you only have one life and trust me when I say it could end at any moment; you might as well try to get it right the first time.

I’m sorry, I’m just frustrated over our manager meeting on Monday. Nobody had a fucking clue what they were talking about and there’s been an email thread since 8am yesterday with follow up questions that could have been addressed in the meeting if people had actually been prepared.

It makes me appreciate the work ethic that I built through years of murder. I don’t wish more people would do it – the market is saturated enough as it is – but I wish more people would pick out the positive attributes and use it in their everyday life.

The world would be much better if there were more serial killer-esque human beings in the world.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment