Wednesday 17 January 2018

Your Mid-Week Update for 01/17/18

Yesterday I crushed a man with my car and watched him die. I’ve forgotten how calming it is to watch the life leave someone eyes as I take their life away. It creates a sense of quiet confidence that can carry me through some pretty rough days.

I’m fine, actually, I just remembered how therapeutic murder can be.

It was so satisfying to hear the snap as his pelvis shattered and his body slumped onto my hood. We just stared at each other, sharing this moment of peace between us while he reached out for me. Nothing below his shoulders could move but he tried. He worked and he struggled but in the end he just stared.

He later fell out of a parking garage where he hit a tree on his way down, most likely crushing his lower half on impact.

The point is: treat yourself. Find something that sooths you and make sure to work it into your schedule. Mental health is extremely important in this political, economic, etc., etc., environment.

Be good to yourself so you can do what you need to do to others to the best of your ability.

Just my two-cents on self-care.

But what do I know?

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment