Wednesday 24 May 2017

Your Mid-Week Update for 05/24/17

It’s finally summer and I’m loving it. I love the cool breezes, the warm sun, the endless construction zones in which I can hide bodies. I don’t often bury my victims because I like hearing about the discovery and investigation right away. I need to know what areas I need to improve on. Plus I hate surprises – for obvious reasons – and there’s less control when you hide something in a public place.

The only exception is construction zones and wet cement. I learned in my 20s how to operate a lot of the onsite equipment and it does come in handy. I’d like to think that hundreds of years later, they’ll find hundreds of bodies buried under the city and have no idea where to begin.

Summer also means vacation time. James and I haven’t gone away in what feel like forever and we’re absolutely due for a break. I’m going to talk to him tonight about renting a cabin or going out to the beach. Just getting away for the weekend will do us some good. With all that’s been going on lately we haven’t had the easiest time. Not that we aren’t having sex. There’s just…a block. I can’t describe it. But now that the weather is nice, I think some fresh air will do us good.

I hope you are all enjoying the sun. And have a productive week.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment