Wednesday 10 February 2016

Your Mid-Week Update for 02/10/16

I was wrong; Charlotte is crazier than I thought.

As discussed, we went out for drinks on Saturday night. She looked even worse than last week. She’s not sleeping or eating, her outfit was at least a week old. We were at the bar for two hours and all she did was order vodka and rant about her different theories about what happened to Daniel. I couldn’t get a word in edge-wise to calm her down or turn her focus to other topics. The woman is obsessed.

I hate to say this but…I think I have to kill Charlotte. It’s for her own good, really. She can’t keep going on like this. It’s not healthy.

I don’t know what else to say. I’ve thought about it for the last few days and discussed it with James last night. He agrees with me: Charlotte is a danger to herself and to others – particularly me and my family.

Now I know what you’re thinking: just because she’s crazy doesn’t mean she needs to die. There are very few people in this world who need to die. Will die, should die, can die; certainly. But “need” is a very strong word. Do I think the unstable woman unintentionally threatening my family should die? Absolutely. Do I have the means to carry out that action? You beat your ass, I do. So what’s stopping me?

I still like Charlotte.

She was one of my very first girlfriends and she’s really a victim in all this. I know that but she’s handling her victimhood very poorly. Becoming obsessive and far too close to the truth is dangerous. If she starts asking the wrong questions, someone might get suspicious and want to keep her quiet. On the other hand, she may just starve to death or die from sleep deprivation. Maybe I won’t have to do any work at all.

But if she gets too close, I won’t have a choice.

I don’t know.

I don’t want to but it may be my only option.

What do you think?

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment