Wednesday 4 March 2015

Your Mid-Week Update for 03/04/15

Well…shit’s still a mess. Your children hate you, your sister’s still in jail, and your stalker has gone back to stalking you instead of tonguing you in the hall closet. What are you gonna do?

Watch TV.

Apparently.

I started watching American Horror Story over the weekend. I can’t believe I didn’t start earlier. I didn’t have to go anywhere – it’s not like I have any murdering of my own to do – so I got through the first season and half of the second season. It’s awesome.

Are any of my readers out there watching it? I’d love to talk about it.

It definitely rekindled the little spark of homicidal rage I had buried inside. Maybe I should just ignore Daniel’s return to a professional relationship and kill his wife.

No, I really do like Charlotte. And she’s the only one who would go to 50 Shades of Grey with me so we could through popcorn at the patrons who enjoyed it. It’s a stupid ass movie and we didn’t even get to see Jamie Dornan’s dick.

But I’m thinking I should just forgo the caution and the revenge and just…go back to murder.

If Daniel had enough to arrest me or had any really desire to, he’d have done so by now. He’s just trying to intimidate me, I see that now. I should just kill. I should just…

God damn mother fucking shit

Sorry, sorry.

This is all just a little overwhelming. I shouldn’t be making hasty decisions right now.

I should just go to work, ignore Heather, and focus on one problem at a time.

Sorry I don’t have a lot of things to say this week, dear readers, everything is still sort of…up in the 
air. Hopefully things will be better next week.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment