Wednesday 14 January 2015

Your Mid-Week Update for 01/14/15

Happy Birthday, Daniel Westburn, here’s to a successful year ahead.

Before we start, I'd like to thank none of you for pointing out that I accidentally wrote 2014 on the last update. It has since been corrected. Thanks.

Things with Charlotte and I have been going really well, lately. So well that I got myself (and my charming husband) an invitation to Daniel’s “birthday dinner with friends” last night. Three of his work colleagues and one college roommate gathered in a semi-expensive restaurant to celebrate the birth of the asshole who’s been stalking me for the last six months (goodness, how time flies).

I liked them.

They didn't hide their opinions but still spoke respectfully while they roasted the birthday boy. I hate two-faced people (Heather, I mean you, make no mistake about that) which is what made me hate Daniel even more.

He is lying to everyone in his life, I find it disgusting.

My situation is entirely different and you know it.

It turns out that his work friends thought that he spent his nights with his wife and his wife thought he spent his nights at work - working cases that he hasn't taken on because he's been with me.

The whole situation came out over dessert and no one would actually discuss it. The whole table just sat in silence, refusing to make eye contact. It was hilarious.

So I laughed.

Which, naturally, made Daniel's already bright red face darken - who knew a man's face could turn that shade of purple. He insisted on speaking with me in private.

That man has a very foul mouth. But it was so worth it. We may have kissed. James thoroughly enjoyed the evening, said it was nice to get out and meet new people - he also really liked Charlotte. We made plans for the four of us to go out later in the month.

You know, I can’t remember the last time we made friends with another married couple and it didn’t end in murder or someone getting arrested.

All in all, it was a very successful evening. I cannot complain.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment