Wednesday 12 November 2014

Your Mid-Week Update for 11/12/14

My pants-losing antics are getting worse. 

In two-ways, I suppose.

Nevermind, I promised James I'd stop talking to strangers about our sex life.

So I keep losing my pants.

After I got back from the hospital, I went on a shopping spree - sort of a "new me, less money" philosophy. Among many purchases that I don't care if my husband finds out about because we are financially independent of each other, I bought the most fabulous pair of pants. Seriously, it's like they were sculpted specifically for my ass. I love those pants.

The first time I wore them, James was so turned on he

Nevermind.

The point is: the pants were awesome and I keep losing them. First they were under the bed, then they were in Jason's laundry, then they were in the dishwasher - I don't know, I swear - and now it's been a week and I can't find them. I'm deeply troubled by the amount of times I've misplaced this simple garment. 

But it's not just the perfect ass-pants. I feel like I've been so scatter brained lately. I misplace simple work documents, I left someone on hold for half an hour, I drove all the way to work with Jason in the backseat - why he asked for a ride to school that early in the morning, I still don't know for sure. I feel like I can't focus because I'm thinking about all the other things I need to do. And with the added stress of Daniel breathing down my neck, it's getting a bit ridiculous how much I'm expected to juggle. 

I haven't killed in many months now, and while the pills are keeping me in check, it’s still a daily struggle not to give in to my natural urges. James is helping, the kids are keeping me distracted with their school and life drama (there’s this bitch, Kelly, in Sandra’s class…I’ll talk about it later) but it’s not enough.

I need to kill. But with Daniel around I can’t. All he needs is one slipup and I’m done. I can’t risk my family but can I compromise my sanity again?

Daniel needs to back off. He’s only going to do that if I send a message that makes him back off.

I think it’s time to put James’s plan into action.

Wish me luck.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment