Thursday, 27 September 2012

Experimental Monday Fables

Alright so I've been trying to figure out what the hell to do with this blog and I've at least gotten a start. Every monday starting on October 1st, I'll be posting a short story (length depending on the amount of inspiration I aquire - though I guarantee it will be pretty short) based on 14 songs taken from my iTunes list on shuffle.

We'll start with Monday's and see how it goes. Wish me luck!

1. Falling - Marina V
2. Something to Talk About - Bonnie Raitt
3. Rewrite the Ending (Instrumental) - Robert Duncan
4. One Kiss - Sweetbox
5. If You Could Only Know (Poem) - Emilie Autumn
6. Bi Ann - Kila
7. Father - Marina V
8. Karma - Alicia Keys
9. Breathless - Corinne Bailey Rae
10. Like a River - Karla Anderson
11. Endless Night - Lion King
12. Best Safety Lies In Fear - Emilie Autumn
13. Summer Wind - Michael Buble
14. Big, Bad, Handsome Man - Imelda May

No comments:

Post a Comment